Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dear Santa....For Tea & Book Lovers


I know it is not even Halloween, but the items I have found for tea lovers from Santa this year require shipping and with the international shipping dates looming I think it is okay to share with you these wonderful items I found on Etsy. The top of my wish list currently is this amazing rolling pin from ValekRollingPins, which embosses your cookies with a tea cup pattern. This is a definite must have in my books I do love my cookies, my tea and my cozy mysteries...this one priced at only $34.04 US is clearly worth the money and the shipping to me in Canada is an additional $13.05 and something I may just have to order for myself. See it on Etsy by clicking here.   They do custom printing as well, I could go nuts with combinations!
MinnieandMaude have some wonderful pillows and this one caught my eye, offered at $18.99 this would be a welcome addition to my reading corner. Click here for shop and listing.

The Watermelon Factory has this wonderful shirt that made me laugh, offered at $20.43 this is a very cute gift idea for a book lover for sure. Click here for shop and listing.
Even though I love my tea cups and saucers I think this mug is perfect! Offered by Enchanted Prints this mug is $17.99 and I think it is over sized to boot! Click here for shop and listing.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea some on line shopping and a great cozy mystery. I am so enjoying A Dickens of A Murder out November 6th.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment