Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Book Themed Plates, Teacups & Saucers

Perhaps you have seen these and have coveted them as I have and until today I had not found them on line at a reasonable price but I stumbled upon these plates quite by accident and wanted to share with all of you.

I have found them on gonereading.com  with the teacup and saucer offered at $12.99 and the plates starting at $8.99. If you are looking for something for the book lover on your list I think these would be amazing! Think book club, personal tea party, teacher, librarian, author, friend or favorite Cozy Mystery Blogger! I love that these are affordable, when I looked last year they were several hundred dollars on Ebay! Click here to see the collection.

I have started Vicki Vass' Antique Murder Mystery Murder by the Spoonful and am quite enjoying it.
I think one of these sets of book teacups and saucers would look lovely on my table! Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery today.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love these. They are going on my Christmas wish list. Thank you for the head's up.

    ReplyDelete