Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Book I am reading and tea cozies I am coveting....

I bought What's a Witch to do by Jennifer Harlow from The Book Depository a few weeks back and I started it two nights ago and hate putting it down! I was about to go read some-more but then I remembered I had not written anything for today yet so I sat down and did some window shopping  I wanted to share.

I love tea cozies, I make them, I use them, I always want to make more but I don't always have the time and I love how easy it is to order one, usually less expensive then me not only tracking down the supplies but also finding the time. Here are some of my Etsy favorites starting with the one above. DotsPassTime Etsy shop has many styles I love, This is actually one of my most favorite types of tea cozy as it fits around the tea pot. I love the whimsy of this cozy offered at $14.00 
Simple classic, love this one, the fabric is really what drew me to this crow tea cozy! Click here to view bluebellandthefox's listing and it comes in several sizes!
If you have not tracked down a pumpkin tea pot this is a wonderful way to add some holiday fun to your favorite pot! This one is offered at under $20 US and is knit in the UK. I love this listing! Offered by Biskettblue Etsy shop this one is really nicely done! Click here for shop and listing.

Well now that my post is done I will run and try to read a bit before the chaos starts up again!
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery today, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment