Monday, September 7, 2015

Owl Themed Tea Cozy's

I have had the pleasure of being quite cold this weekend, we are getting back to our normal rain and damp weather and I am thrilled, I actually turned the heat on yesterday! My thoughts turn to warm and cozy rainy afternoons and a bit of online shopping. I came across thess Owl  patterns on Etsy that I just had to share. First up shown above, from a shop called YarnKneedlesandThread is an adorable owl cozy! $5.46 is the cost of the knitting pattern and I aspire to be good enough to one day knit this cozy! Click here to view the shop and pattern listing. 

If you are better with one hook give this pattern a try! Offered by Shazzaknits for $3.55 this is a very cute tea cozy as well! Click here for this pattern listing.
If you are like me and prefer to sew check out this cute owl tea cozy pattern! I love that the owl holds the tea bags and spoons! This is not a down loadable pattern so you would have to wait for it to arrive in the mail but is is so cute I don't think I would mind too much! Click here for this pattern listing from  Gabby's Quilts and Supplies Etsy Shop pattern offered at $6.50 plus shipping.
These would make lovely gifts for the Owl and Tea Lover in your life!
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery today! I would love to hear from you and see what you make if you get one of these patterns! So please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment