Monday, August 24, 2015

Reader Spotlight Ginny Sue Spinuzzi Fisher And Her Tea Time Inspired Crafts!


Today I wanted to share one of my wonderful readers new ventures and her fantastic tea time inspired crafts. Ginny Sue Spinuzzi Fisher has kindly allowed me to share a bit about herself and her work today with all of you! I hope you will welcome her and enjoy her crafts!

Ginny makes lovely teacup lamps and pin cushions and has recently started to sell her crafts locally! 
I was taken aback by how charming these crafts were and they have me scrambling to find a spot to put one!
I asked Ginny to share a bit about herself with us....

"I'm a big coffee and tea drinker. My husband tells me I have a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar. Coffee in the morning and then tea in the afternoon and evening. "


Have you always been crafty? 
"I've always loved doing crafts but since retiring five years ago, I finally have time to learn how to do different things. My big one right now is learning to sew/quilt. I have always loved anything homemade, vintage and with a history. So I hope that some of my homemade items will be passed on in families with good memories. Right now my favorite things to make are seasonal table runners, quilted ornaments and of course the teacup accent lamps."



Do you have a favorite Cozy Author?
. "Oh my favorite cozy authors are Laura Childs and Melanie O'Hara Salyers. Love the Tea Shop Mysteries of Laura's and Melanie's series of The Traveling Tea Ladies and her new series Savannh Skies. You truly feel like the characters are your friends."



Tell us a bit about your family! "I'm sure you have gathered by now I come from a big Italian family. I have 3 sons and 1 daughter of my own and 2 step sons that are mine! We were just blessed with our 25th grandchild and #26 is due in December. We both retired from the state of CA back in Sept 2010 and moved to my husband's home town in northeast Ohio. I love the slower pace and the seasons."

Thank you Ginny for joining us today for A Cup of tea and sharing your cozy crafts! As well as being our first reader spotlight! If you would like to have your tea time collection, cozy collection or would like to share your story with myself and my readers I invite you to email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment