Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Murder in the Paperback Parlor Is A Readers Delight!

Sunday night I finished one of the best books I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Ellery Adams Book Retreat Mystery Series book two Murder in the Paperback Parlor is extraordinary, it is one of the most action packed, adventurous mysteries that I have ever laid eyes on. If ever there was a main character to champion it is Jane!

When I started my adventure out under my maple tree on Friday I had no idea what I was in for. This was written so well I felt like I was at Storyton Hall for Romancing The Reader week. Ellery writes in such a way I felt like I could see, smell, taste and feel Storyton Hall for myself. I actually dreamed of the story line when I went to bed and truly felt apart of the story.


There are so many intriguing and tantalizing characters, plot lines and an adorable set of twins who add so much to the character of their mother. Set in February, I did find myself looking for my cozy blanket and went through several pots of tea while diving into each chapter...
You are in for a treat and this book was so worth the wait! When I pre-ordered it many months ago I had hoped this story would be as good as the first and my mind was put very much at ease as this one was even better!
I ordered my copy from The Book Depository and I can not wait for book three. I hear it is out next summer and I will keep updated for pre release sales.
Click here to view or order your own copy of Murder in the Paperback Parlor
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery Review. As with all my posts I would love to hear form you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to this as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fantastic book! I am so hoping you will love it as much as I did!

      Delete