Thursday, July 30, 2015

Tea Party Fun In My Tea Tent, I Wish You Could Join!

So this week I have had the wonderful opportunity to host a few tea parties in my "she shed" or tea tent and I wanted you all to know it is getting good use!
Yesterday I hosted 9 people for tea and it was lovely to all be able to fit under the tea tend to enjoy sandwiches (Egg, Cheese,Apple and Chutney, Cucumber and Cream Cheese) along with scones, cookies, carrot cake and brownies. Yes I made them all.
I snapped this shot just before everyone sat down, it is lovely to have people to share my love of tea with!
Earlier this week I had tea for two with Apple Cinnamon Scones, Herb Goat Cheese and Cucumber, Havarty and Turkey and Egg sandwiches...so many possibilities but there must always be egg!
Today I host another small party requested was my cheese scones and jam sandwiches with brownies. My guests are 7 and 4 and some of my most favorite people!  I am also half way through Victoria Hamilton's Death of an English Muffin, hoping to get more of that read later today!
I am off to pre heat the oven and make two little girls and their mom hopefully happy and full today! Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery today.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful time...putting a tea party together! The 'tea tent' idea is grand, and the accompaniments sound delicious. Is it just taste? Or is there a tradition for always serving "egg"? kat8762@aol.com

    ReplyDelete