Sunday, July 19, 2015

3 Tea Crafts That Caught My Eye This Week


It is Sunday Morning and as I sip my tea in the silence of the morning, while waiting for the chocolate muffins to bake with the only sound being the whirling of the fan, I thought I would share three tea time inspired crafts I loved this week.
The first is a photo that appeared in my news feed on Facebook. I think I want to make a few of these. Simple and fun, using Sharpie Markers, a white plate and your oven you can create this fun Giving Plate...I do believe I will be looking for white plates I can use at my local dollar store or even walmart!
Next up was this Mug Bag I MUST make! This is from Red-Brolly.Com and something I will try to takle this fall, I need to find some floral fabric to make this lovely bag or find someone really talented to make me one! That way I can bring my Cup and Saucer with me in style! Message me if you think you can walk me through this or think you want to try making one with me. Click here to find out how to make one for yourself and maybe one for me??? 
Simple and fun this book mark craft was also shared on my Facebook Feed and is made by fellow Canadian Trish of Toronto's website genuinemudpuddle. This is a fantastic craft that even the craft challenge could easily figure out!

Thank you for joining me for a cup of  tea and some cozy tea crafts this morning. I am off to take the muffins out of the oven! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Funny you should post this mug bag today. We seem to be on the same page. Yesterday a friend gave me a tea wallet. I put the pictures and instruction link on my Daisies and Buttercups blog.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded the pattern but have not really looked at it. I am hoping it is as easy as it looks!

      Delete