Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Perfect Pillow For My Cozy Corner, Inside or Out!

I recently splurged and custom ordered a pillow from hopealittle Etsy Shop. I contacted the owner and asked if I could have it in a different color then they were offering on line and she was able to give me exactly the color I wanted and when it arrived yesterday I could not have been happier with it!
The saying is printed on both sides and the pillow case arrives flat, you add your own pillow. I am so thrilled with how this turned out. To view hopealittle Etsy shop please click here.
As I have run out of walls this throw pillow is a great way of displaying some of the wonderful sayings I see on line and for sale. I could not enjoy this more! Now to put it to good use!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and an order from Etsy. More mystery to follow soon.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment