Sunday, June 14, 2015

Four Free Crochet Patterns For Tea Cozies

This week I had my first crochet lesson in several years. I have tried and tried and tried to learn crochet but I have never been able to get it. I am a lefty and despite watching several hours of videos on line and buying more books then I would like to admit on how to crochet. I was very pleased that the lady I sat with showed me and that I was able to crochet a few rows. I admit I can not wait to try again and try to master the basic stitch.
 Usefuldiy.com has these four tutorials that I aspire to learn to do so I am sharing the tutorial here so I can find it again when I am ready! CLICK HERE FOR THE TUTORIALS.
If you have done these in the past and can share some tips I would love to hear them!
Today I wish you Peace and a great cup of tea! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment