Thursday, May 21, 2015

Peaches And Scream A Juicy New Cozy Series To Fall In Love With

I have to tell you just how excited I am about Peaches and Scream a new cozy series by Susan Furlong. Call me a sucker for a southern cozy if you will but even the title had me grinning from ear to ear!

Out  this July Peaches and Scream is the first in the A Georgia Peach Mystery series, the story centers around the reluctant return of main character Nola Mae to her family peach farm to help while her parents go on a 50th anniversary trip. Nola Mae finds a dead party guest in the orchard the morning after the party, long after her parents have left on their cruise and with incriminating evidence that puts her own family under suspicion. With the help of her brother, child hood friends and the last person on the planet she wanted to see on her return to Cays Mill, Georgia, Nola Mae must fight to clear her family name and save her family farm.
 This wonderful series is going to have you humming "Georgia on my mind" and have your mouth watering to try the 5 peach inspired recipes included in the back of the book!
This series has everything a cozy mystery lover could want, loyal family, fantastic friends, wonderful juicy story line and a dog called Roscoe. I loved these little Georgia Belle Facts at the beginning of each  chapter, the above was my favorite...

I got 2 out of 3 to be a Georgia Belle but forgive me for not putting on Daisy Dukes!
I highly recommend you order Peaches and Scream. You can order it from the Book Depository (Always free shipping which is why I order from them) by clicking here.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: