Monday, July 21, 2014

A Vision In Velvet. Juliet Blackwell Tells A Great Story!

Well I just got back from a trip to Las Vegas. My husband had this birthday trip planned for a while and we were not able to cancel and rebook our trip and our family insisted that we go as planned despite my brothers recent and sudden passing. I am glad we did go. I think my brother would have wanted that too.
for the trip I did not do as much reading as I would have liked but I did start A Vision In Velvet while waiting for our flight from Bellingham to Las Vegas.
I have read Juliet Blackwell's Wishcraft Mysteries for a few years now and always enjoy the relationships that main character Lily builds with her adopted city and friends. Her familiar Oscar, (Part time Potbellied Pig) features prominently in this book and his back story slightly more revealed. The community comes together and Lily's circle expands in this great addition to the series. I look forward to reading this series for what I hope will be years to come.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment