Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hooked On Murder A Crochet Mysteyr by Betty Hechtman

Well a few days ago I took a chance on a new series, I really enjoyed it at first but lost interest after the half way point. I really liked the idea of the story and main Character Molly Pink but found I was frustrated with the story line and the pace in witch it moved. I liked the story line between Molly and her friend Dinah, I even liked the story of Molly and her work mate Adele, but I had trouble with her love interest Barry and the Detective Heather plot line.


 I would read the next one even though I lost interest in this one. I think it was just not the right book at the right time for me. It did make me want to give crochet another try, I will let you know how that goes...
I took a chance on a new series and while I did not make a new best friend and fall in love with a new cozy town and I still glad I took a chance on Hooked on Murder.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. You just can't love them all Karen, even though you want to. And as there are so many amazing series out there, just pick a new book and try this one again next year or so. If it does not wow you again, then it is just not for you. There is no shame in DNF-ing a book or series.

    ReplyDelete